Remote Access Virtual Private Network (RA VPN)
Remote Access Virtual Private Network (RA VPN)
Today’s road warriors and remote workers require a quick, flexible, reliable, and completely secure way to connect to internal business applications, information, and network resources. They want to do this from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any suitable device. The Barracuda SSL VPN provides the security and connectivity to deliver this access, via a web browser or mobile device.
Our simple Pricing Calculator handles companies with up to 5 locations, 50 computers or 10 servers.
- Unlimited Remote Support
- 15 Minute Response Time
- Cyber security Protection
- Data Backup Management
- Network and Server Management
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Scheduled Technology Reviews
- Asset Management
- Secure Remote Access for your Employees
- Best Practice Policies
If you need pricing on larger networks, standalone Managed IT, Cloud Hosting, Cloud Migrations or Supplemental IT Support, please contact us directly.
VR Networks Services
The Remote Access Virtual Private Network (RA VPN) service securely connects customer Elevated Privilege (EP) users to their server and applications in VR Networks PaaS, IaaS, Managed Hosting, and other cloud and hosting services. For flexibility and security, the RA VPN service can reverse proxy a remote session or allow full packet pass-through from end user systems to servers. A host checking feature, network policy-based access controls, and multi-factor authentication reinforces least privilege access to customer systems. The RA VPN service is integrated with VR Networks Central Authentication & Role Based Access Controls (CA-RBAC) service. This tightly coupled integration enables customers to provision remote access for their EP users through a self-service interface and offers RA VPN users the ability to reset their passwords.
What is Included
The Remote Access VPN service offers a browser-based access or thick client for end user connectivity. As users establish remote access sessions, their inspected at the machine level and required to use approved credentials before login. The RA VPN appliances known as the Network Access Gateways (NAG), are built to be highly available as clusters per city and span multiple cities in support of disaster recovery services.
In support of federal government remote access requirements, all remote access traffic is encrypted and routed through the VPN tunnel. This insures customer data in transit is appropriately inspected and protected.
How We Charge
- Customers are billed using a daily usage-based rate per server. This service charge may be bundled in other VR Networks service offerings, check with your account manager for further details.
- Customers pay for the remote access VPN service to provide them a secure connection into their hosted server while using an Elevated Privilege (EP) account.
- Billing starts when a customer server is built and stops when a server is decommissioned.
- All licensing, software upgrades, and maintenance to the RA VPN infrastructure is included in the rate.
- Each customer is provided a separate remote access IP address pool which is filtered through firewall policies control access into their hosted networks and systems.
- To compliment the RA VPN Service network access controls, VR Networks offers a server-level Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) integrated solution. Customers who purchase a PaaS server automatically get the best of both network and system role-based access control solutions as a value add.
- For customers subscribing to the Disaster Recovery service, the Remote Access VPN service integrates to meet customers DR and DR testing requirements.
READY TO DISCUS
YOUR NEXT PROJECT?
1. Fill out the Form – Your information is safe with us
2. Initial phone discovery – Our technical staff will contact you to understand your network set up
3.Exploratory Meeting – Site Survey
4. Submit Findings – Use the information as you wish with “No strings attached”
Great Words from clients
Read Testimonials Now!
We made the best template so our clients could use it in ease
and fast way without any need of one line of code!
Before my company used VR Networks Services, there was no guarantee on when an IT issue would be resolved. Since we began utilizing the service of VR Networks, problems are few and far between. Now, if there is a complication, VR Networks is the one to let us know about it!
We really needed a company that could handle the computer issues we no longer had the time or experience to deal with. VR Networks is a perfect solution for us because we have the same IT Professional with us every week who is very familiar with our network, and we don’t have to worry about dealing with computer problems on our own anymore.
+50,000 Clients Trusted Our Services Since 2004
We are working with