Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Networking along with a minimum of 6 years of work experience in the networking field.
Design, deploy and manage Network & Security Solutions for the Corporate Enterprise and Data Centers.
Within the office, takes responsibility for the Network, Server and Storage infrastructure additionally providing governance, policies, procedures, standards and oversight to the systems integration and partners.
Responsible for ensuring all virtualization hosts within the data center(s) conform to the same standard configurations and driver/firmware levels that are in line with best practices.
Analyzing the existing customer IT and proposing Network, Security and Unified Communication solutions, using best practices and latest technologies.
Evaluate RFP document to create Technical Solution proposals which includes
Technical write-up: BoQ, SoW, Network Implementation Plan, High level design and Low level design.
- Work on current networking technologies including but limited to BGP, IS-IS,OSPF, MPLS and ability to ramp up quickly on emerging technologies, including 3rd party vendor integrations like Cisco, Juniper, VMware, etc
- Research and Implement Technology Solutions for the LAN/WAN, Core Network, Datacenters and Remote Sites.
- Design, implement and operate data center security
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions for the data centers.
- Define network templates for automated deployment of servers across different scenarios (core infrastructure, high security data, dmz, standard security data, etc.)
- Configure virtual and physical firewalls and network appliances (load balancers, etc.)
- Commissioning and Integration of Network Elements with IP/MPLS Core network.
- Technical Advisory to Project Managers for new active-active data center implementation project (including data center facilities migration, new servers/storage/network infrastructure implementation and application physical to virtual migration).
- Design, implement and operate content delivery networks
- Design, implement and operate content aggregation back-haul infrastructure.
We are working with