Network Virtualization Lead
Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Technology or Electronics Engineering along with minimum 6 years of work experience in networking field.
- Maintain and operate NA Data Center network for Hosting (VMWare, Blade, P500, etc.), Storage (Fibre Channel, ISCSI, NAS, etc.) and Network Services (NTP, Cache, Load Balancing / High Availability, Security – IPS/IDS, Vwalls, etc.). Determine network requirements (i.e. design, configure, install, etc.) with network users.
- Develop strategies to accommodate network growth, security, and enhancements by maximizing functionality of network equipment (i.e. Cisco routers, gateways, switches, etc.).
- Technical Analysis – Analyze data traffic patterns within network infrastructure, detecting operational problems and recommending improvements to ensure optimal performance
- Proactively identify symptoms and instabilities in a timely and accurate manner to include performing analysis, capacity planning, and testing for organizations network environment. This includes monitoring trends in documented incidents and determine appropriate actions necessary to eliminate future occurrences and improve customer service levels in an appropriate timeframe
- Make recommendations to management on enhancements to network that will improve the quality and reliability of the network’s performance.
Provide network support by configuring Cisco/Juniper/Meraki routers, switches, Load Balancers, etc.
We are working with