Network Technical Architect
Network Technical Architect will be required to work in a consultative manner with customers, solutions and marketing groups and systems engineering to scope and deliver professional service projects, which includes following responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Cisco CCIE and/or Juniper JNCIE required
- 6+ years relevant work experience with a telecom communications equipment vendor or service provider in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting IP/MPLS networks.
- 6+ years experience in IP routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, BGP.
- 6+ years experience in MPLS protocols LDP and RSVP-TE, and L2/L3 VPNs over MPLS.
- 6+ years experience in QoS implementation/testing
- 6+ years hands on expertise troubleshooting the noted networking protocols.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills to end-clients.
- Develop network architecture and services designs with the best architecture available to support our customer’s services. Produce network implementation and migration plans. Configure equipment and services.
- Test and support networks in various stages of deployment.
- Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best practices.
- Formulate network management strategies.
- Produce and review technical statement of work documentation.
- Provide appropriate training material and delivery of the training.
- Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, manageability and security.
- Provide recommendations to optimize the network operations and performance.
- Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Work closely with customers to conduct network readiness and customer readiness tests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical and management teams.
- Occasional maintenance hour work expected in the role to support critical network events.
We are working with